Formation Shooting videos with mobile phones or pocket cams
Be able to:
- understand the essential filming rules as well as framing issues with ultra-light equipment.
- write and direct short videos to put online,
- export videos and share them on different platforms.
Understanding technical characteristics of different mobile phones, digital compact cameras and pocket camcorders.
Introduction to visual styles, the frame, rules for film shots while reporting.
Seeing the wider editorial picture: how to assemble different elements,
- adding value to your video,
- choosing suitable texts.
Mastering export formats and exports on sharing platforms.
Highlighting your video and sharing it on social networks.
TV, paper press and radio journalists.
Practical hands-on workshops to introduce tools and present filming and broadcast techniques.
Participants will have the opportunity to shoot and put their video online.
• From filming to putting online.