Formation Quality control with Cerify™
Be able to:
- understand the formats of video files used in production and broadcast.
- identify errors in video files using Tektronic Cerify,
- understand inter-operability issues.
Characteristics for file-delivered media:
- source formats (before compression),
- compression formats,
- container formats.
MXF files: - inter-operability issues.
Errors linked to file usage.
- setting control points,
- interpreting quality control reports.
Other file quality control tools.
Changes to come in dematerialised exchange formats.
Video technicians needing to set up quality control measures for files. PAD verifiers.
Good prior knowledge of video and sound quality control on tape.
HD sound and video specialists.
Theoretical content together with practical demonstrations.
Practical hands-on file verification exercises.
• A clear vision of formats and the stakes for file transfer technology.
• Practical hands-on exercises to check files using Tektronic Cerify.