Formation Quality control with Baton™
Be able to:
- understand the formats of video files used in production and broadcast.
- identify errors in video files using Interra Baton,
- understand inter-operability issues.
Characteristics for file-delivered media:
- source formats (before compression),
- compression formats,
- container formats.
- inter-operability issues.
Errors linked to file usage.
- setting control points,
- interpreting quality control reports.
Other file quality control tools.
Changes to come in dematerialised exchange formats.
Video technicians needing to set up quality control measures for files. PAD verifiers.
Good prior knowledge of video and sound quality control on tape.
HD sound and video specialists.
Theoretical content together with practical demonstrations.
Practical hands-on file verification exercises.
• A clear vision of formats and the stakes for file transfer technology.
• Practical hands-on exercises to check files using Baton Interra.