Formation Practice of audio-visual interviews
Be able to:
- design questions and prepare cue sheets according to the person interviewed, the support and the format,
- manage the interview in a coherent and thought-out way, while staying within time constraints.
Preparing the interview:
- initial documentation, angling the interview and targeting your questions,
- first and last questions, anticipating and managing supporting voice overs.
Interviewing techniques: drawing up your questions for an audiovisual topic,
- rephrasing, refuting and leading the interview, being more spontaneous.
Managing the interview:
- diction and speaking techniques, active listening: preparing your response.
TV, press and radio journalists.
Theory and filmed case studies and examples.
• The audiovisual interview from A to Z.