Formation Optimising workflow in a media company
Be able to:
- understand and work in industrialised workflows,
- understand how to apply two complementary aspects of work: cost reduction and setting more agile solutions,
- analyse the approaches adopted by French and overseas media groups and understand the lessons.
- balancing costs reduction and an ever-increasing distribution of content.
- theory and case study.
Offering new services thanks to more open, flexible, more agile systems:
- taking advantage of SOA-type IT architectures,
- case study.
Examples with three major media companies.
Decision-makers of media groups (top management, marketing, HR, technical).
Workflow optimisation specialists including François Abbe (Mesclado): Audiovisual systems expert, 11 years experience abroad, with both marketing and technical skills.
Presentation giving examples and first-hand experience.
• A practical and analytical approach with easy-to-apply principles.
• Experienced trainers (having managed large media projects), with over ten years of practical application of these principles.