Formation Managing video game production
Be able to:
- assess, at the outset of the project, its pertinence and feasability.
- anticipate risks and cost factors,
- manage a video game production.
Overview of stages to follow to assess a future production:
- definitions, assessing means, defining technological needs, access to financial grants and subsidies.
Managing deadlines and costs:
- scheduling, managing issues, motivating a team around a common project.
Adapting your project to the constraints:
- financial, technological, adjustment factors: time and money.
Assessing type of production:
- risks, teams, technical means, schedules,
- listing specifications,
- project management methods.
Authors, designers, producers.
Video game producer.
Mix of theory and practical hands-on exercises.
• Best practices in video game production.
• Concrete training based on case studies.