Formation Filming and editing with a digital reflex camera (Advanced)
Be able to:
- understand screenwriting,
- shoot video images and record sound,
- edit, add graphic inserts, calibrate, export.
Review of technical fundamentals.
- comparative footage analysis using documentaries and TV magazines,
- general preparation, classifying information, choosing the angle, preparing the editing line, the story, the hook and developing the main theme,
- inevitable shots, important steps in the film, technical choices.
- preparing and checking material, managing sound and image,
- different shots, filming with editing in mind,
- camera movements:
- on stand, hand-held, reporting mode,
- managing technical parameters: exposure, balancing whites,
- rough cuts, separate sound takes.
Editing and mixing:
- derushing, synchronising,
- editing key elements,
- focusing, improving the continuity, mixing, calibrating, exporting, exporting for multisupport delivery.
Photographers, film directors, journalists.
To have participated in "Filming and editing with a digital reflex camera" or possess equivalent know-how.
A little theory and a lot of hands-on practical fieldwork.
• Scriptwriting and filming in professional conditions.
• Bring meaning to editing.
• Make a real-life documentary film.