Formation Writing and designing an immersive system: 360° and virtual reality
Be able to:
- understand writing rules and design an immersive project,
- direct a specific storyboard,
- produce a 360° image project or a virtual realiy project.
Overview of immersive works:
- features, technological developments and their narrative potential,
- main creations.
Writing and design:
- the viewer: how to justify their place and point of view,
- recording 360° or virtual reality images,
- drawing a specific storyboard.
Setting up an immersive project:
- choosing the topic,
- skills, budgets, schedules,
- subsidies and commercial opportunities.
Authors, film directors, producers.
Author and designer.
Presentations, analysis of practical case studies.
• A precise analysis of designing and production.
• Demonstrations of main productions existing today.