Formation Writing a web-series script
Be able to:
- understand and apply fundamentals of Web series screenwriting.
- write short specific dramatic writing formats.
- give life to original characters and worlds.
How to write a Web-series:
- the formats and structures,
- different styles (comedy, drama, anticipation...),
- specifics for characters.
From the postulate to the shooting script:
- finetuning your idea,
- building links, shooting script, narrative knots, characters.
Introducing dialogues and finalising the script:
- adapting language style to characters,
- paying special attention to the beginning and end of episodes, adapting your scenario to the realities of shooting and production constraints.
Authors, screenwriters, directors, game designers.
Presentation, case study, hands-on practical activites.
• Understand new formats of dramatic fiction.
• Acquire a method for specific screenwriting.