Formation The newsflash and radio news
Be able to:
- choose and organiser the news,
- manage live, studio or telephone interviews,
- go live.
Sorting, selecting, ordering daily news:
- different topic formats in newsflashes and radio news programme,
- variety and pertinence of programmes,
- drawing up a cue sheet,
- finetuning and updating, deadlines and time constraints.
- newsbriefs, comments,
- creative writing techniques,
- adjusting tone and register.
- gathering information,
- ordering the questions,
- writing up questions for radio,
- specific studio or phone situations.
- story telling, remembering, moving, driving,
- diction, finding your writing style.
TV and radio journalists.
Training in a studio with radio extracts and feedback and discussions.
• Active high-flying professionals.