Formation Searching for stills
Be able to:
- apply a research methodology for stills including sources, rights clearance, image formats...
- carry out research before negotiating the stills.
Types of stills and photographic processes.
Research methods: preliminary research, selecting your sources, researching and collecting stills, editing, negotiating.
Overview of sources and stills databases.
Supports and formats.
Audiovisual researchers, archivists, professionals carrying out stills research.
Experienced picture researcher
• Understanding research methods for stills from A to Z.
• Practical hands-on activities to reinforce new theoretical notions.
• Small groups for a personalised approach.