Formation Restoring sound archives: radio, TV, film
Be able to:
- understand different aspects of sound preservation and restoration.
- analyse sound and physical characteristics.
- determine an adapted work method.
Reminder of sound signal treatments.
Reminder of musical digital sound rules linked to signal treatment.
Describing and analysing old sound supports.
Historical description of sound recording.
Description of treatment tools.
Choosing a global working method.
Critical listening sessions (adapted to participants' expectations).
Sound engineers, sound mixers, technical managers involved in archive treatment, any person interested in restoring sound documents.
Analogue and digital sound specialists, experienced sound restoration technicians.
Practical hands-on activities in restoration studio.
Practice on digital sound workstations.
Critical listening sessions, followed by exchanges and debates.
• Small classes for a personalised approach.
• Take advantage of INA’s professional expertise in the restoration of sound archives.
• Apply your newly-acquired know-how on professional audio-digital workstations.