Formation Researching images
Be able to:
- apply professional methods to audiovisual and photographic archives.
- identify pertinent sources for your research.
Overview of audiovisual and stills collections and resources in France and abroad, with research exercises to explore and exploit these different sources according to their specific nature.
- preliminary research, identifying and selecting appropriate sources,
- researching and selecting pertinent documents.
Clarifying rights clearance and fee calculation.
Technical rules to identify image supports and formats.
Audiovisual researchers, stills researchers, professionals currently researching (or about to research) archives and audiovisual archives.
Practice with research.
• Active exploration of collections and their sources.
• A multimedia approach to researching all types of images and sounds.
• Lots of hands-on research practice.