Formation Reporting assignments for the radio
Be able to:
- understand new reporting techniques,
- choose a topic and an angle,
- understand essential radio writing rules,
- interview professionally, record music and mix sound,
- use the rich evocative power of sound for the news.
Angling your report:
- defining a work and investigation plan,
- preparing the report and finding your guests,
- adapting to the field and recording issues.
Offering sounds and images:
- radio scriptwriting: sounds, noises, music, voices,
- bringing out sound atmospheres,
- describing to tell a story.
- technical material, basic mixing rules, formats, styles.
- talking, evoking, moving, encouraging,
- writing commentaries, finding your style.
TV, press and radio journalists.
Reporting role-play situations and readings with feedback and discussion.
• Role play situations from day 1.