Formation Radio programming with WinMedia
Be able to:
- draw up radio programming schedule,
- comply with formats or specifications,
- administer the media.
Review of radio programming rules:
- broadcasting constraints, technical environment,
- WinMedia: programming tools, production tools, broadcasting tools.
Building a cue sheet:
- library with categories and thumbnails,
- planning including music, post production, advertising.
- acquiring media, multitrack recording, mixing with sequencing and voice track.
Manual or automatic broadcasting:
- cued schedules, live situations: time constraints and choosing sounds.
- archiving, podcasting,
- Pige, WinLogger.
Radio operation technicians, radio production technicians, journalists, radio programming specialists.
Have a good general knowledge of radio.
Radio director, radio producer, radio production technician.
Progressively more challenging activities.
• Three days in a radio studio.