Formation Radio interviewing practices
Be able to:
- prepare your interview:
- gather information, prepare questions,
- adapt to your guest,
- manage time and the plan in live conditions.
- overview of interview and question types.
Building, angling and prioritising your interview: pace and style,
- time constraints, dos and donts.
Managing guests: difficult guests, dealing with stonewalling.
Specific rules and practices in radio interviewing:
- in the studio, on the phone.
Introduction and practice in a radio debate.
Beginner TV, press and radio journalists.
Role play situations in the heart of the studio.
• General overview of all the radio interviewing techniques.