Formation Photo shots in reporting
Be able to:
- understand digital reflex cameras.
Overview of technical rules.
Understanding colour temperatures.
Framing, image composition, choosing focal distances.
Flash cobra techniques:
- direct and indirect flash, fill-in mode,
- multiflash techniques, daylight restitution flash, special effects flash.
Understanding and managing different types of light sources.
Post-production image treatment.
Good working lnowledge of digital reflex cameras.
A little theory and lots of practice.
• Illustrating your report to give it real meaning.
• Make the best angle and lighting choices to get the best images.
• Indoor and outdoor hands-on activities.