Formation Organising and steering a TV chanel/website project
Be able to:
- clearly understand and model media project environments, (economic, legal, marketing, HR, technological, uses...),
- use a step-by-step methodology to manage all types of projects,
- link them with standard project management tools.
Modelling of all media website functions.
The TV channel, the role of all the players and skills involved in the project (editorial line conception, production, post-production, legal, marketing and sales, technical, HR...):
- digital media and their formats,
- overview of content channels' functions from conception/production stage to distribution/consumer studies.
Economic, legal, social and financial repercussions at each stage.
Hands-on workshop to manage projects (role-play situations).
Top managers, middle managers, project managers.
Good prior knowledge of audiovisual companies.
Media PM specialists. Economic, legal, marketing, technological and HR specialists who intervene partially on projects.
Workshops include a theoretical part, mainly the analysis of how to manage projects, and practical hands-on applications and role-playing.
• Complete overview of developments in media companies.
• Tried and tested methods to set up, step-by-step, channel and media websites in a digital environment.
• Facilitated by experienced consultants, each in their area of competence.