Formation MXF: exchanging digital media
Be able to:
- identify different MXF file types and their functions,
- analyse and convert MXF files,
- understand the source of inter-operability constraints.
MXF structures and functions:
- storage formats (files) and/or delivery (exchange or streaming),
- operational blueprints (OP Atom, OP1a, OP1b...).
Inter-operability issues and solutions: import/export tools of specialised MXF files.
MXF applications: P2, XDCam, Avid, DCP.
MXF derived formats:
- AS02, AS03, AS10, AS11,
Practical hands-on workshop:
- analysing MXF file structures, media data and metadata,
- exchanging and converting MXF files.
All technical professionals confronted with digital media exchange issues for content channels.
Basic audiovisual and IT skills.
Digital video and IT specialist.
50% theory, 50% practical hands-on exercises and activities.
• Comprehensive overview of MXF, an essential format for media exchanges.
• Practical hands-on exercises to help you understand advanced MXF functions.