Formation Live sets: improving your efficiency on the screen
Be able to:
- manage your presence on the screen at beginning or end of topic,
- adopt a short or long style to summarise the information,
- improve your elocution to increase fluency,
- write fast and with style,
- manage stress and emotions linked to live shows.
Choosing the context to shoot:
- backdrops as an source of information,
- guaranteeing the space.
Gathering and organising information:
- staying connected,
- writing quickly and well,
- write posts and columns quickly,
- adopting a lively, spoken style.
Composing in front of the camera: staying at ease, paying attention to elocution,
- live and end of report situations.
TV, press and radio journalists.
Practical exercises and filmed role-play situations followed by debriefing and feedback. The aim is to help participants relax in front of the camera using stress management and speech techniques.
• Training in exteriors in Paris, live.