Formation Lighting in HD
Be able to:
- light a scene in natural light or exterior video shots according to intentions given.
- optimise image rendering for a professional video camera through lighting techniques.
Lighting study from an artistic and stage design angle.
Review of triphased and mono electricity rules.
Review of single and triphase electricity.
Qualitative study of light: colorimetry.
Quantitative study of light: photometry.
Video image reactions: video sensitometry.
Lighting sources, (tungsten, HMI, fluo, LED) and uses.
Using projector filters and accessories creatively.
Review of camcorder operation settings.
Scouting methods to determine the right material for the project.
Camera operators, photographers.
Regular practice of video and photo operations.
Director of photography, head camerapeople, lighting engineers.
Theoretical notions presented in class.
Analysis of completed projects.
Role play situations and technical observation.
Outdoor lighting activities and practical exercises: multicam shots and feedback, small groups of 3/4 people, participation of silhouette-lighting professionals.
• Classes given by an experienced photographic director.
• Large range of lighting material.
• Comprehensive overview of the subject.