Formation Leading an audio-visual fund digitisation project
Ba able to:
- make the right technical and organisational choices adapted to your project and goals,
- define, manage and ensure follow-up,
- draw up a specification sheet.
Major steps in your digitisation project: methodology:
- doing an inventary,
- mapping the funds,
- defining preservation priorities,
- choosing adapted technical solutions, assessing costs.
- from analogue to digital,
- defining formats and destination supports.
Working with providers or internally: establishing specifications.
Managing and following the digitisation project.
Organising migration of funds: technical solutions, methods.
Archive project managers, managers of audiovisual funds, audiovisual researchers, archivists.
Experts in the audiovisual archiving field.
Guided visit to INA's digitisation department.
• INA's tried and tested expertise in audiovisual archive funds.
• Comprehensive overview of questions to ask yourself before launching a preservation and digitisation plan.
• Guided visit to INA's digitisation department.