Formation Latest trends and innovations in the Audio-visual sector
Be able to:
- understand the latest trends in the audiovisual sector,
-identify new trends,
- anticipate areas of growth.
1. Summary of new supports.
Latest mobile screens figures (smartphones and tablets).
Connected TV: state of play.
Other connected screens (computers, game consoles, IoT, virtual reality headsets).
2. Overview of current uses.
Audiovisual uses in 2017: more mobiles and community-based.
Rapid growth of online video offers, the YouTube example.
2nd screen and Social TV: where are we?
3. Players' strategies, new services.
The challenge of OTT video services:
- Catch-up TV, VoD and S-VoD,
- focus on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu.
YouTube and MCNs ecosystem, new challengers such as Facebook, new platforms (Vice, Spicee).
Examples of innovative, customised, mobile, virtual realiy services.
Case studies: Studio+ and Molotov.
Players to follow in 2017/18.
Promising economic models.
4. New scriptwriting: - what stakes for producers and broadcasters?
From Cross-media to Transmedia: - opportunities to anticipate.
The "gamification" of the experience.
Overview of best digital extensions for programmes and experimental devices.
All professionals wishing to update their understanding of the audiovisual sector in the digital age.
Specialist in new media and the digital economy.
Presentations and first-hand experience.
• Audiovisual uses in 2017: increasingly mobile and community-based.
• Latest figures.
• Overview of best digital extensions for programmes and experimental systems.