Formation Intercoms: installation and operating rules
Be able to:
- install, operate, administer and intercom network.
- share IP infrastructure resources to insert talk-back circuits,
- understand the importance of setting up several talk-back circuits, according to needs.
Using Riedel equipment (2 days).
Using RTS Telex Omneo (IP) (2 days).
2 cable/4 cable systems.
Setting up Omneo: interfaces, matrix, panels,
- AZedit and IPedit programmes.
HF systems: DECT technologies.
Sound engineers, sound technicians, technical managers, maintenance technicians and managers.
Experience and know-how in basic sound techniques.
Sound engineer and audiovisual and broadcast talk-back circuit specialist.
Practical hands-on activities.
Opportunity for each participant to test different equipment.
• Overview of intercom techniques.
• Specialised professionals to facilitate the course.
• Set up of talk-back circuit on IP.