Formation Indexing audio-visual and digital multimedia content: new practices
Ba able to:
- assess the stakes linked to indexing in the digital world and new objects,
- understand changing practices and indexing tools for audiovisual and multimedia content.
Characteristics and definitions of digital multimedia content.
Indexing and research functions in a digital media management chain.
Descriptive metadata of audiovisual and multimedia content.
Indexing tools and their relative performances.
Automatic flow indexing and its applications: segmentation, detection and recognition of shapes, speech treatment, data-mining...
New documentation practices generated by digitisation: development of professional competence and activities.
Indexing the Web and its content:
- Web legal deposit,
- Big Data, data-mining, data treatment and indexing, recommending content.
Collaborative or personal indexing, user-generated content, crowdsourcing.
Audiovisual researchers, archivists, audiovisual and multimedia fund managers, audiovisual content managers.
Engineer and researcher. Documentation professionals.
• Latest state-of-the-art trends.
• How digitalisation has changed professional practices.