Formation Improvisation techniques for radio presenters
Be able to:
- better interact with listeners,
- anticipate tensions and slips of the tongue,
- lighten your style and find your own style.
Essential rules for radio improvisation:
- listening attentively and replying appropriately,
- showing empathy,
- questioning and rephrasing.
Increasing voice techniques for improvisation:
- managing stress and emotions,
- breathing and diction,
- developing complicity with your listeners,
- managing your radio presence,
- improving warmth and voice texture,
- finding the appropriate tone.
- getting closer to your listeners,
- humour and relaxing,
- varying your tone of voice.
Presenter and voice coach.
Writing workshops and audio recordings followed by feedback and open class discussions.
• Innovative training to build up your radio presenter skills.