Formation How to use special effects in a multicam control room (for the director)
Be able to:
- understand basic notions of special effects with different digital mixing consoles,
- reproduce and operate a graphic charter and/or graphic design,
- incorporate special effects in a simple linear programme yourself.
Fundamentals in special effects in multicam control rooms.
Precise description of a vision mixing console.
What do special effects technicians do?
Preparation and going on air.
The Director - special effects technician relationship.
Control room methods and processes, different steps in production.
Overview of different special effects according to programme types.
Expertise and making fixed and dynamic special effects.
Setting up special effects and special effects suites.
Memorising different parameters in the control room.
Restituting a special effects cue sheet based on a graphic charter.
Using special effects in real-life production conditions.
Participation in Part 1 of "Carrying out multicam filming in studios" training course required. Professionals wishing to carry out special effects in a digital multicam control room.
Special effects technicians, directors.
Mix of theory and hands-on activities.
Participants are given case studies with different types of programmes.
Training takes place in a digital video production control room.
• Use of professional digital control rooms.
• Professional specialists to facilitate learning curve.
• Hands-on exercises based on real situations.