Formation Final Cut Pro™ X: beginners' course
Be able to:
- use essential FCP-X tools to import, edit, mix, title and share films,
- use FCP-X editing functions.
I. Introduction to FCP-X:
- presentation and description of Final Cut Pro X: technologies, lay-out.
II. Organising media with Libraries:
- importing/organising film data,
- working with favourite keyword collections,
- discovering intelligent collections to speed up classification.
III. Editing with FCP-X: magnetic timelines, new creative tools,
- basic functions: three-point editing, overwriting, connecting,
- advanced editing functions: trimming (roll, trim, slip and slide),
- sound mixing: editing, adjusting, mixing,
- speeding up editing: using auditions, composite shots, secondary scenarios,
- using tags to manage editing architecture,
- multicam: setting up multicams.
IV: Advanced correction and post-production functions: colorimetric corrections, (colour match, primary/secondary/preset corrections),
- introducing roles to manage tracks,
- compositing and special effects,
V. Workflows and file outputs: exporting and sharing editing functions.
Editors, directors, journalists, photographers. Audiovisual and multimedia professionals.
Certified Apple™ Trainer/Editor.
Mix of theory and practical hands-on activities, short film editing.
• Understand essential FCP-X tools from ingest to export in five days.
• Be more creative by understanding simple and efficient workflows.