Formation Directing live shows
Be able to:
- specialise in multicam directing of live shows,
- know how to communicate efficiently with different teams,
- improve your know-how in recording live fiction, dance choreography or music concerts.
Multicam directing in drama, dance, musical variety.
Information and reminders for video recording and entertainment
Procedures to follow when directing live shows.
The importance of and difficulties linked to scouting activities.
Multicam shooting scripts and appearance on the screen.
Placement of cameras, resources, contraints.
The script's and assistant director's responsibilities.
Staging and set decor in multicam directing.
Fixed and mobile camera supports.
Managing multiple hand-held cameras.
Use of recording in fiction, dance and variety shows.
Short two-dancer choreography.
Participation in Part 1 of "Carrying out multicam filming in studios" training course.
Live show specialists: directors, scripts, photographic directors, sound engineers, actors, dancers, musicians.
Course given in a multicam TV studio with the help of professional actors, dancers and musicians.
Short recordings of dramas, choreographies and variety shows in live conditions to practice shooting script and working with scripts.
• Real-life conditions for recording and recreational activities.
• Intensive use of mulitcam shooting scripts.
• Overview of the diversity of live recorded shows: fictions, dance, music.