Formation Developing a content strategy to enhance your brand
Be able to:
- amp up your brand strategy with a content strategy,
- define a content strategy to add value to your brand.
- the limitations to traditional advertising,
- definition of Brand Content, characteristics, stakes for the brands,
- first look at two Brand Content principles:
- story-telling to add value to your DNA / offer your customers a shared experience,
- types of Branded Content and position of Branded Entertainment, - defintion and strengths of digital marketing.
Overview of Branded Entertainment
- web-series: the advantages for brands,
- BNP Paribas and Intel case studies,
- a strong trend: - gamification - Advergames and Serious Games
- Magnum and Perrier case studies,
- web-documentaries: a little exploited area,
- SNCF case study,
- Web TV: rejected by YouTube,
- Renault case study,
- Transmedia story-telling
- Chipotle case study,
- summary: from Brand Content to Brand Culture: what is Brand Culture,
- Red Bull case study.
Marketing and communication professionals.
Specialised consultant in brand-dedicated content.
Analysis of practical case studies.
Hands-on workshop: - set up a Branded Entertainment strategy for your brand.
• Focus on brand image through Branded Entertainment: primarily video and interactive digital narrative contents.
• Workshop: create a Branded Entertainment strategy for a brand.