Formation Designing and presenting radio programmes
Ba able to:
- write in a richer style,
- write shorter, more pertinently,
- express your commentary more efficiently on air.
Understand the basics in radio script writing:
- different comments,
- writing clearly and simply,
- describing, deciphering, inviting.
Adapting your editorial line: structuring your comments from dispatches and information files,
- specific rules for radio broadcasts,
- programme and programming schedules: morning/evening.
Working on your voice:
- finding the appropriate tone,
- articulating, diction, - delivery.
TV, press and radio journalists.
Training delivered at the heart of a radio studio with theoretical input and regular practical exercises.
• Training in the heart of a radio studio.