Formation DaVinci Resolve: beginners' course
Be able to:
- edit and calibrate with DaVinci and Resolve,
- understand post-production,
- ensure optimal quality of a finished audiovisual product.
I. Introduction to DaVinci Resolve:
- configuring material and calibrating screen,
- software philosophy and setting preferences,
- media interface:
- preparing the editing,
- preparing media for Resolve,
- setting project parameters,
- importing and optimising media,
- managing metadata to classify,
- synchronising outdoor sound takes, recuperating existing editing with scene detection.
II. Editing interface: editing,
- settings and using timeline functions,
- productivity helpers: markers, flags, snapping,
- three-point editing, inserting, overwriting, replacing,
- Razor and Trim Edit functions, essential tools,
- using sub-clips, realtime multicam editing,
- sound mixing, animation functions,
- advanced animation: animated graphic interfaces and Bezier surfacing, sound mixing with key images and in realtime,
- transitions, titling and special effects,
- Interface Color: calibrating,
- nodal systems, analysing and control tools,
- advanced settings for primary colours.
III. Advanced settings:
- secondary colour corrections by shades, masks and shapes,
- using Tracker 3D with masks,
- accentuating, reframing and stabilising,
- advanced functions: RAW files and camera calibration,
- calibration methods,
- creating a style for your film, using output LUDs.
IV. Delivering interface: exporting and archiving,
- exporting a master copy, exporting to editing software,
- exporting to multi-support broadcasting (Internet, mobiles...),
- archiving the project.
Editors, camerapeople, photographers, video directors.
Prior knowledge of editing.
Some theory, lots of practical hands-on activities.
Learn how to ingest, edit, calibrate and export in one training course. Non-linear workflow to enhance your creativity.