Formation Creating and designing transmedia projects: web-documentaries
Be able to:
- design and set up a documentary film for the Web,
- identify the different stages of a web-documentary, from set-up to delivery,
- encourage exchanging, sharing content on social networks and participative platforms.
Web documentaries in transmedia.
Introduction to specific screen writing skills for web docs.
Author's position and Internet user's perspective.
Overview of interactivity issues:
- case studies (Prison Valley, Bear 71, Fort McMoney, "Jeu d'Influences").
- writing for different screens, audiences.
Writing workshop: brainstorming ideas followed by gamestorming.
Designing a functional storyboard and multimedia narrative structures.
Budgeting the project, cost of technologies used, staffing and production time.
Understanding technical and IT contexts (Flash, augmented reality...).
Web creation fundamentals: - HTML, CSS, Ajax, hosting...
Model design workshop using Klynt software.
- animating content and managing online communities.
Finalising your funding project.
Authors, directors, producers, broadcasters, journalists, photographers, web designers.
Author, film director, Web expert.
Theoretical modules, case studies and practical hands-on workshops.
• All the steps in designing and setting up transmedia projects in 10 days.
• Mix of theoretical knowledge and practical hands-on activities.