Formation Community management for journalists
Be able to:
- set up a community and anticipate their expectations according to your editorial line,
- manage reader communities in the flow of information treatment,
- manage a community on a daily basis, plan events and manage glitches.
Community management/history and purpose:
- case study presentation and successful examples,
- identifying, designing and managing your community according to the different editorial content of your information platform,
- managing internal/external communities: attracting and keeping a community on your supports.
Setting up a strategy on social media:
- social Web trends, tools, services,
- measuring the importance of long-term dialogues,
- respecting fundamentals:
- transparency, commitment, sharing, audience numbers and profiles,
- following topics: encouraging and managing debates.
Writing for your community:
- Twitter focus:
- parametering your account,
- editorial rules: community writing specifics,
- measuring the impacts of your message on your community: bad buzz and crisis management.
Journalists, webmasters, Web editors-in-chief.
Pesentations, case studies and practical hands-on workshop.
• A concrete approach to community management applied to media.
• Latest trends on the Web.
• Writing to serve your community.