Formation Choosing and setting up your DMAM
Be able to:
- understand the different MAM tools through a comprehensive analysis of company operating systems,
- define solutions and content management policies adapted to your needs,
- use a D-MAM project management, draw up a specifications sheet.
Explore the functions of a media content management system (stills, videos, films, sound documents...)
- from ingest to publishing via documentation, preservation, adding value, rights management...,
- innovating levers and solutions to add value to your funds,
- Examples and case studies using existing companies,
- identifying tools according to your organisation's needs using analytical grids.
Understanding all the steps to set up a D-MAM,
- organising content management from production to publishing (videos, films, photos, sound),
- understanding best practices to set up workflows in project mode.
Knowing the different asset management tools by analysing existing systems,
- solutions (strengths/drawbacks),
- technical structures,
- storage and archiving systems.
- defining needs,
- Defining a media asset management strategy,
- drawing up a specification sheet,
- communicating with other project members: IT Dept, technical services, providers, MAM experts (documentation processing, publishing, rights clearance...).
Professionals who need to set up a D-MAM system: audiovisual researchers, archivists, project managers…
D-MAM project managers (both technical and documentary profiles)
Presentation, commented examples. First-hand experience.
• A comprehensive comparative study of content management tools.
• Analysis grid to define the best tools.
• First-hand experience with case study.