Formation Checking information with Web 2.0 tools
Be able to:
- set up information watch adapted to your needs,
- set-up a watch platform with Web 2.0 tools,
- share your watch information.
Defining your needs: stakes and goals of information watch.
Setting up your watch: defining your goals,
- defining watch thematics, setting up a watch plan,
- identifying and selecting pertinent sources,
- acknowledging new sources and tools,
- social networks as sources of information.
Web 2.0 tools to watch information.
Setting a watch platform using NetVibes: setting up and structuring platforms, adding content, creating flow, enriching it through navigation,
- assessing your platform.
Sharing your watch platform: goals, sharing tools.
Audiovisual researchers, archivists, journalists, communication directors, all information professionals.
Professional knowledge and practice of the Internet.
Information watch specialist.
• Professional methodology.
• Workshops adapted each participant's objectives.
• Set-up of a watch platform with Web 2.0 tools.