Formation Audio-visual archives: dealing with technical aspects
Be able to:
- master the technical requirements to preserve audiovisual supports.
- manage audiovisual archives.
- understand and anticipate problems linked to digitisation.
Overview of film, video, sound supports and their specifications:
- preventive preservation principles.
Digital support specifications.
Introduction to archive fund digitisation.
Any professional needing to exploit or preserve audiovisual archive funds.
INA engineers, technicians and experts.
• Passionate INA professionals and trainers willing to share their know-how and experience.
• INA's state-of-the-art technical installations.
• A complete overview of audiovisual supports, the principles of preventive preservation and an introduction to digitisation.