Formation Analysing, describing and indexing audio-visual documents
Be able to:
- use audiovisual techniques and terms,
- analyse and index professionally,
- set up descriptive formats for audiovisual documents and write up documentary notes.
- professional vocabulary for directing and editing.
- film analysis, semiotic codes.
Annotating according to accepted documentary standards and techniques:
- types of audiovisual documents,
- choice of annotating format, writing up documentary notes, cataloging, summaries, indexing.
Audiovisual researchers, archivists wishing to acquire an audiovisual specialisation.
Prior knowledge of documentation processes.
University lecturer specialised in film analysis. Audiovisual documentation expert.
Practical hands-on activities and viewings, descriptions, analyses and indexing.
• Overview of audiovisual documents.
• Professionals with diverse backgrounds for a rich and comprehensive approach.
• Many hands-on activities and exercises to learn terms and practise documentation processing.