Formation After Effects™: 3D-modelisation and animation with Cinema 4D
Be able to:
- use 3D modelisation in After Effects with Cinema 4D,
- use After Effects with Cineware and Element plugins,
- save time conceiving and filming 3D animations.
After Effects: review of basic functions,
- 3D areas and properties, cameras, lighting,
- animation, similarities, expressions,
- exporting data towards Cinema 4D.
- interfaces and tools,
- spline and polygonal modelisations, animation, cameras, importing textures, texture processes, lighting, autonomous rendering parameters.
Integrating Cinema 4D in After Effects: Maxon Cineware, VideoCopilot Element 3D,
- tracking, compositing video/3D,
- working rhythm and arranging sound,
- special effects and composite calibration, finishing touches.
Film editors, special effects editors, animation artists, 2D/3D graphic designers.
Basic notions of After Effects.
Experienced animation, compositing and special effects operator.
Alternating theoretical notions and practicing with concrete case study examples like: conception and animation of advertisements, graphic designs.
• A comprehensive overview of new 3D functions.
• Discover the creative potential of Cinema 4D tools.