Formation Adobe Muse™: Website creation in responsive design
Be able to:
- create a website for all supports,
- master Responsive Design,
- understand referencing and social networks.
- preparing the model on paper,
- choice of colours and the graphic charter using online tools,
- using Muse application,
- preparing media to insert on the website, optimising file sizes.
II. Building the website:
- creating pages and site structure, templates,
- creating text boxes, inserting and positioning media,
- organising links and menus,
- setting up Responsive Design,
- improving ergonomy and user experience,
- optimising display on tablets, smartphones, etc.
- putting the site online,
- simulation tests to check viability.
III. Advanced techniques:
- inserting codes in Muse pages,
- integrating galeries with online tools (CMS),
- using online tools to create maps, forms, video players.
- installing statistical and traffic admin tools,
- optimising website and SEO,
- communication and social networking communication strategy.
General public and in particular, photo and audiovisual professionals.
Alternating theory and hands-on practical training
• Make a website without any IT know-how.
• Master a multi-support communication tool to add value to your skills.
• Easy-to-use responsive design.